No other Administration in American history has manufactured so many crises and committed so many impeachable crimes as the current one. The number of governmental wrongdoings and pervasiveness of political scandal are as unprecedented as they are unrivaled.
No other US President has acted in such an autocratic manner, and with such impunity. President Obama’s ongoing dictatorial conduct has become so consistent that many refer to him as king, and the first monarch of the USA. To those who have watched him systematically trash the Constitution, tyrant and despot are the more common descriptions.
The entire Executive Branch has become infamous for its predictable lawlessness and chaotic governance, deceptive pronouncements and diplomatic dissembling. Every thing they do, or don’t do, is mired in political calculation and self-serving machinations. Continuation of the facade of political correctness appears to be its central organizing principle, as well as the defining characteristic of so many incompetent ‘czars’ and unqualified politicos.
Just how numerous are the scandals and incessant are the improprieties … and the unparalleled transgressions against the Constitution and flagrant violations of federal law? Here are just a few of the more serious offenses perpetrated by the Obama Administration:
• Using the IRS to target Obama’s political enemies
• Reckless and unlawful NSA spying on American citizens and foreign leaders
• Repeatedly and illegally rewriting the Affordable Healthcare Act
• Initiating undeclared wars in Libya and Syria
• Prosecuting illegal wars in Iraq and Afghanistan
• Benghazi debacle and cover-up
• Associated Press reporters’ phone records scandal
• ATF “Fast and Furious” fiasco
• HHS Secretary Sebelius solicits large donations from companies to save Obamacare
• Pigford scandal
• Immigration Enforcement – relentless subversion by DOJ
• GSA Administrator resignation in the face of blatant waste of taxpayers’ money
• Justice Department monitoring reporter James Rosen of FOX News
• Cash for Clunkers fiasco
• Solyndra and other solar company financial scandals
• BP Gulf oil spill gross misrepresentation and mishandling
• US Federal Government used to promote the LGBT agenda
• Posting a fraudulent and forged copy of Obama birth certificate at WhiteHouse.gov
• Obama’s birth place questioned according to his own Harvard Law Review entry
• CIA Spying on the Senate
• Disastrous rollout of Obamacare
• Orchestrating a violent coup d’état in Kiev throwing the Ukraine into civil war
• Issuing illegal executive orders to legislate new immigration law without Congress
• Appointing unqualified candidates to ambassadorships
• Inflaming racial hatreds in Ferguson, MO and NYC, Sanford, FL and Boston
• Race-bating whenever it serves the Administration’s narrow political goals
• Continuous attempts to incite a full-blown national race war
The last three bullet points above clearly spell out a deliberate and premeditated strategy to divide the nation using manufactured racism. That racially charged agenda has been implemented with a “nod and a wink” since the very inception of Obama’s first term. In light of the growing list of serious scandals and unrivaled law-breaking by this Administration, it is clear why there is such a relentless push for a “full scale race war”. Obama’s inner circle must feel that it has no choice but to distract the American people from the unrelenting corruption and ubiquitous malfeasance that must be kept hidden from the public.
When it’s not distracting the citizenry with transparent race-bating, the Obama Administration is diverting attention away from the very real class war that has been raging since the stock market crash of 2008.
RACE CARD USED AS RED HERRING TO DIVERT ATTENTION FROM ONGOING CLASS WARFARE
Clearly, there is a much more significant and profound reason for so much racial conflict purposefully generated by Obama, his political proxies and agents throughout the Mainstream Media (MSM). Ever-intensifying class warfare has been raging across the nation since September of 2008. The moneyed class has been under direct assault by those who have been harmed by the greatest transfer of wealth in modern history.
Delivered by The Daily Sheeple
We encourage you to share and republish our reports, analyses, breaking news and videos (Click for details).
Contributed by Michael Thomas of Storyleak.