The Camerons are on holiday in Lanzarote, a small Spanish owned island off the coast of Spain. A British ex-pat told Mr. Cameron that there had been sightings of a large number of jellyfish and that it wasn’t safe to be in the water. He came out of the sea with his kids and after depositing them on the beach with their minders…went back to swimming.
Minutes later he ran out of the water, yelling in pain after being stung. What can we learn from this?
- Regardless of their lack of knowledge about local issues, politicians always think they know best.
- The opinions of the public stand for nothing.
- Like most sensible people, nature has no respect for politicians.
- Not listening to the electorate has consequences that can sometimes be painful.
- He will not learn from this incident, and like all politicians, will continue to ignore sound advice.
Let’s hope that he continues displaying wilful disregard of sound advice…hopefully next time he makes such an idiotic mistake it will cost him his home and his job. I think Nigel Farage would look great on the news standing outside number 10 Downing Street…
Delivered by The Daily Sheeple
We encourage you to share and republish our reports, analyses, breaking news and videos (Click for details).
Contributed by Lizzie Bennett of Underground Medic.
Lizzie Bennett retired from her job as a senior operating department practitioner in the UK earlier this year. Her field was trauma and accident and emergency and she has served on major catastrophe teams around the UK. Lizzie publishes Underground Medic on the topic of preparedness.