GovTube – that is, YouTube – which has become GovTube (specifically the parts of gov that advance the very far left statist agenda of the progressive party, the Democrat Party), has announced some draconian new policies regarding guns that appear to open wide the door for GovTube to all-but ban gun videos on the Neo-Puritanical social media video platform.
The policy states that videos that ‘intend…to sell firearms or certain firearms accessories….” will be banned. It also intends on banning videos that show people how to speed up the rate of fire. It also will ban videos that provide “instructions on manufacturing a firearm, ammunition, high capacity magazine….” Finally, it will ban videos that “show users to install the above-mentioned accessories….”
The mad dash by gun video creators to find a new platform has already begun. Unlike some, I am optimistic that such platform(s) will quickly emerge. Full3o is a great place to start, but it has a limited number of gun channels.
Here is their policy announcement:
YouTube prohibits certain kinds of content featuring firearms. Specifically, we don’t allow content that:
- Intends to sell firearms or certain firearms accessories through direct sales (e.g., private sales by individuals) or links to sites that sell these items. These accessories include but may not be limited to accessories that enable a firearm to simulate automatic fire or convert a firearm to automatic fire (e.g., bump stocks, gatling triggers, drop-in auto sears, conversion kits), and high capacity magazines (i.e., magazines or belts carrying more than 30 rounds).
- Provides instructions on manufacturing a firearm, ammunition, high capacity magazine, homemade silencers/suppressors, or certain firearms accessories such as those listed above. This also includes instructions on how to convert a firearm to automatic or simulated automatic firing capabilities.
- Shows users how to install the above-mentioned accessories or modifications.
Just to make sure they get the help from their army of trolly snoop flaggers, YouTube adds this part to encourage reporting:
Report content that violates this policy
You can report videos that you believe violate this policy by flagging the video.
If you need clarification of their intention in including this link, here’s their own words on what flagging means to this ‘community,’ the GovTube community.
Report inappropriate content
We rely on YouTube community members to report content that they find inappropriate. Reporting content is anonymous, so other users can’t tell who made the report.
When something is reported, it’s not automatically taken down. Reported content is reviewed along the following guidelines:
- Content that violates our Community Guidelines is removed from YouTube.
- Content that may not be appropriate for all younger audiences may be age-restricted.
GovTube has now become the Orwellian Gov Video Engine it has been morphing into over the last couple of years.
With its now overt assault against guns, tools of self-defense for almost all who possess them, YouTube is now coming out of its fascist, Cattle Car Guide, Police-State Enabling closet.
YouTube, with Alphabet as its parent company, is letting the world know that you should think of it the same way you think of any oppressive government agency that is out to report you, silence you, and assure that the official state narrative is advanced, by any means necessary.
Delivered by The Daily Sheeple
We encourage you to share and republish our reports, analyses, breaking news and videos (Click for details).
Contributed by Paul Gordon of iState TV.