Could this be why people are turning away from the mainstream media en masse? Because people are starting to realize just how scripted and fake everything they’re being told by these talking heads truly is?
These people have one job only: to shape and promote certain events while censoring others, telling you what the system wants you to know and believe about your world.
In a world where a total of just six megacorporations control 90% of the media we consume, it seems beyond pitiful the mainstream media and the system running it has lost so much control due to the remaining 10%, it has to lash out and attack the independent, alternative media with a fake news psyop to call for a Ministry of Truth.
Then I see a video like this and realize why. There’s 900 channels, and nothing (but propaganda) on.
Delivered by The Daily Sheeple
We encourage you to share and republish our reports, analyses, breaking news and videos (Click for details).
Contributed by Melissa Dykes of The Daily Sheeple.
Melissa Dykes is a writer, researcher, and analyst for The Daily Sheeple and a co-creator of Truthstream Media with Aaron Dykes, a site that offers teleprompter-free, unscripted analysis of The Matrix we find ourselves living in. Melissa and Aaron also recently launched Revolution of the Method and Informed Dissent. Wake the flock up!