As you know, having children “running in packs” just won’t do, so a school system in Grand Rapids, Michigan is determined to put a stop to such unruly behavior.
“Tag” will no longer be allowed for the young students of the Zeeland Public School system.
On Wednesday, Oct. 2, New Groningen kindergarten teachers sent home a letter alerting parents to the policy. It described the problem of children “running in packs, pushing, knocking other children over, and making the game dangerous.”
On Thursday, Oct. 3, a follow up letter was sent home with students clarifying the policy after the “no tag” rule created a bit of controversy.
“We want our children to treat each other with respect, kindness, and with safety in mind,” said Ginger Smith, community relations manager for Zeeland Public Schools, on Friday. (source)
In the past few months students have had the following experiences at school:
- A Michigan teen could face felony weapons charges due to the contents of a fishing tackle box in his car.
- Students were required to kneel on the playground whenever the teacher blew a whistle.
- Texas teens were forced to imagine dying in the World Trade Center and then write an essay about it.
- A Michigan school confiscated a little boy’s birthday cupcakes because they had scary green plastic army guys (with guns) on them.
- Two students were expelled from a Virginia school for playing with Airsoft guns….at home.
- An 8 year old was suspended for playing with an invisible gun (his finger).
- The parents of a 3 year old deaf boy were asked to change his name sign because it resembled a gun and thus violated their weapons policy.
- A Rhode Island 7th grader was suspended because a keychain with a toy gun the size of a quarter fell out of his backpack at school.
- Teachers used racial slurs and forced a black child to run through the forest pretending to be an escaped slave on a school field trip.
- A Virginia high school student was sent home because his Duck Dynasty t-shirt “implied violence”.
Are you starting to see a pattern here? An agenda?
The public school system is educating the kids all right. They are instilling in them a hive mentality, destroying critical thinking, and “wussifying” them to such a point of extreme sensitivity that they would cringe away from any type of confrontation, particularly one with a dreaded gun. They are purposely brainwashing the kids into thinking that any type of weapon is something to be greatly feared, as opposed to it being a tool that can be responsibly used. They are traumatizing children to instill a meek “follower” mentality.
The Powers That Be are creating their own version of job security. A bunch of young adults who were raised to be terrified of a little kid pointing his finger and yelling “pow pow” – well, they sure aren’t going to be the guys who stage a coup and overthrow a corrupt government, are they?
Delivered by The Daily Sheeple
We encourage you to share and republish our reports, analyses, breaking news and videos (Click for details).
Contributed by Kimberly Paxton of www.TheDailySheeple.com.
This content may be freely reproduced in full or in part in digital form with full attribution to the author and a link to www.TheDailySheeple.com.