fbpx
Connect with us

The Daily Sheeple

NOAA: X-Class Flare Estimates At 35%

In addition to sunspot activity on October 29th, a near Earth asteroid will pass at a distance of 0.7 LD (lunar distance).

Armageddon Scenarios

NOAA: X-Class Flare Estimates At 35%



hmi200

With three sunspots having the energy to produce X-class flares, NOAA has estimated a 35% chance of this happening over the next 24 hours. There’s a 65% chance of an M-class flare during the same period.

Todays sunspot number is 171 with several new active areas appearing on the Earth side of the Sun disc. The potential of the new spots is not yet known.

On October 28th, the first CME’s from the X-class flares of the last few days are expected to arrive. They are not expected to deliver a massive punch as AR1882 was not squarely facing Earth when the flares occurred. It will move across the Sun during the next day or two and anything it spews out at that point could have a significant effect on Earth.

On October 29th, a near Earth asteroid will pass at a distance of 0.7 LD (lunar distance). 1 lunar distance is 216,486 miles, (348,401km).

The 20 meter wide rock, named 2013UV3 will pass within 151,540 miles (243,880Km) of Earth.

Delivered by The Daily Sheeple

We encourage you to share and republish our reports, analyses, breaking news and videos (Click for details).


Contributed by Chris Carrington of The Daily Sheeple.

Chris Carrington is a writer, researcher and lecturer with a background in science, technology and environmental studies. Chris is an editor for The Daily Sheeple. Wake the flock up!

Chris Carrington is a writer, researcher and lecturer with a background in science, technology and environmental studies. Chris is an editor for The Daily Sheeple. Wake the flock up!

2 Comments

More in Armageddon Scenarios

Advertisement
Top Tier Gear USA
To Top