When you get your next pay stub, take a look at the withholdings. The income tax you pay and the Social Security contributions (that you will probably never see again) are being spent to pay for the war that the de facto government is waging against Americans. We are funding our own demise at the rate of more than 20% of our personal income.
Even God doesn’t ask for more than 10%.
“But, gee,” many effectively-brainwashed people say, “Our tax dollars pay for good things – the government takes care of us through our taxes, right?”
Take a moment to consider some of the things we’ve been chipping in for over the past few years…..
- Janet Napolitano and friends have purchased millions of rounds of hollow point ammo for an undisclosed amount of money and are actively bidding for even more ammunition. The DHS is not the military, so one can only believe that there is a plan for all of this ammunition – my guess is that it will not be beneficial to those of us paying for it.
- The TSA (otherwise known the Department of Molestation) contracted with Lockheed Martin for another $72 million dollars worth of naked body scanners.
- More than 700 billion dollars has been spent to bail out banks and automotive company, while 7,645 taxpayers per day are losing their homes to foreclosure.
- Defense Secretary Leon Panetta has taken 27 trips home (at the cost of $32,000 apiece) over the past year. I’ll do the math for you: $864,000 for one man’s vacations.
- The Environmental Deception Protection Agency, with its 17,000+ federally-paid full-time employees, has declined to continue testing our food and water supplies for radiation and has continuously defended companies like Monsanto and Dow Chemicals.
- The Department of Homeland Gestapo Security has invested $11.4 million to pay a contractor to surf the net looking for critical statements about them. (Hi, DHS!!! I can let you know for free that this is a critical statement!)
- Some members of the Secret Service and the US military have indulged in a South American orgy, replete with prostitutes and a fancy hotel. The price tag for this has not yet been released.
- Barack Obama said, “Everyone must sacrifice for the greater good… Everyone must have some skin in the game.” The First Family has a very different version of sacrifice than those of us who pay their expenses – Obama family vacations cost the taxpayers over $10 million in 2011.
To make a long story short, we need to wake up to the fact that with every dime of taxes we pay, we are funding our own enslavement.
Delivered by The Daily Sheeple
We encourage you to share and republish our reports, analyses, breaking news and videos (Click for details).
Contributed by Mac Slavo of The Daily Sheeple.
Mac Slavo is co-creator of The Daily Sheeple, an alternative media venue for breaking news, opinion, commentary and information. Mac is also the founder of the popular SHTFplan.com community oriented website which aims to help individuals understand and prepare for troubling times. Wake the Flock Up!