Will the REAL Terrorists Please Step Forward?
August 3rd, 2012
Reader Views: 306
Instead of looking in the mirror when searching for violent threats to the United States of America, the government, yet again, has chosen to villify conservative and liberatarian Americans.
Paul Joseph Watson of Infowars summarized the contents of a report, Hot Spots of Terrorism and Other Crimes in the United States, 1970-2008,¬†released by¬†the National Consortium for the Study of Terrorism and Responses to Terrorism at the University of Maryland.
- ¬†Americans who believe their ‚Äúway of life‚ÄĚ is under attack;
- Americans who are ‚Äúfiercely nationalistic (as opposed to universal and international in orientation)‚ÄĚ;
- People who consider themselves ‚Äúanti-global‚ÄĚ (presumably those who are wary of the loss of American sovereignty);
- Americans who are ‚Äúsuspicious of centralized federal authority‚ÄĚ;
- Americans who are ‚Äúreverent of individual liberty‚ÄĚ;
- People who ‚Äúbelieve in conspiracy theories that involve grave threat to national sovereignty and/or personal liberty.‚ÄĚ
- The report also lists people opposed to abortion and ‚Äúgroups that seek to smite the purported enemies of God and other evildoers‚ÄĚ as terrorists. ¬†~ Source
The Department of Homeland Security provided $12 million in funding for the report¬†in order to fuel the paranoiac fire that was started by the fliers that were released last year to assist the DHS in
persecuting identifying “terrorists” in our own communities.
The US Federal government has taken off on an unceasing campaign of propaganda, demonizing Patriots. The most interesting concept here is the portrayal of Patriots as loony conspiracy theorists, certain that the government is out to get them. In actuality, it appears that the DHS is the group constantly looking over it’s theoretical shoulder, worrying about groups of people who, by and large, just want to be left alone to pursue their life, liberty and happiness.
Who are the real terrorists? ¬† ¬†Here is a profile of the biggest threats to America, and it didn’t even cost $12 million in tax dollars:
- People who consider themselves “globalists” rather than “Americans”
- People who don the uniform of the jack-booted thug, be it TSA, DHS, militarized SWAT or other assorted alphabet soup associates, to enforce the ever encroaching police state
- People who insist upon compliance to unconstitutional laws
- Members of the military or local law enforcement who blindly follow orders without stopping to consider the ethics, morality and constitutionality of those orders
- Those who would disarm the American people
- Those who threaten the tellers of truth by “SWATting” them, harassing them, imprisoning them, setting them up for crimes they did not commit, or causing them to simply “disappear”
- Thugs who take particular delight in exercising their authority with brutality
- People in authority that victimize, humiliate and impoverish returning veterans, making the very people who fought for our freedom have to fight to be compensated fairly, treated with dignity, and cared for with respect at facilities such as VA hospitals and nursing homes
- Any person who infringes upon the rights of another with the justification of “I was just doing my job”
- Agents of the IRS who illegally collect taxes via the unratified 16th amendment, through time-sucking audits that financially devastate the victim
- Employees and executives of companies like Monsanto and Dow Chemical, who knowingly allow (and promote) toxic chemicals into our food and medicine supplies
- The eugenicist elite with their “foundations” that supply death in a needle or pill via vaccinations or pills “all for your own good”
- The mainstream media, the agents of propaganda who spew out the scripts provided to them and approved by those in power in an attempt to brainwash the people of America into accepting the losses of liberty as actions that are “for their own good”
These are the real terrorists, the real threat to the American way. ¬†You need only look as close as your local and national government agencies and the media to discover those people who willfully conspire to oppress the rest of the country.
Delivered by The Daily Sheeple
Contributed by Kimberly Paxton of www.TheDailySheeple.com.
Kimberly Paxton, a staff writer for the Daily Sheeple, is based out of upstate New York.
This content may be freely reproduced in full or in part in digital form with full attribution to the author and a link to www.TheDailySheeple.com.
Please share: Spread the word to sheeple far and wide
Leave A Comment...
The Daily Sheeple Home Page