On July 20, 2015, UK Prime Minister David Cameron delivered a major speech to justify ongoing wars on “extremism.” Supporting corporate media analyses are here, here, here, here; with some honesty from George Monbiot, with a 1-minute corporate media cry for more military armed attacks “on this evil”:
Cameron’s speech promotes the UK “Extremist Bill” that bans all media (such as you’re reading now), and sends police to close any organization dictated by government as “extremist” (honest analyses by Glenn Greenwald and via Washington’s Blog). UK Home Secretary Theresa May spins Orwellian for government dictatorial power to criminalize “extremism” in a 12-minute BBC interview.
Please notice this is clear advocacy of literal dictatorship for government dictating/saying what is and is not “extremism” and “promotes values”:
What corporate media won’t address are these Emperor’s New Clothes facts of the wars the UK, US, andIsrael wage on “extremism” that absolutely prove Cameron, Obama, Bush, and other war-mongers are extreme War Criminals:
- Two treaties from Earth’s two world wars make UK, US, Israel wars unlawful Wars of Aggression, the most extreme crime a nation can commit.
- All reasons for current wars are disclosed by official government admission as having been known to be false as they were told.
- The UK Chilcot Inquiry disclosed that all 27 Foreign Affairs Department attorneys conclude UK current wars unlawful, with not one available argument for justification from a single attorney.
Governments have been vicious killers over the last 100 years, using Orwellian “self-defense” rhetoric to cover offensive and illegal Wars of Aggression. The US has started 201 foreign armed attacks since WW2, causing the world’s peoples to conclude in polling that the US is indeed #1 as the most threatening nation to world peace. The US-started armed attacks have killed ~30 million and counting; 90% of these deaths are innocent children, the elderly and working civilian women and men. US armed attacks have war-murdered more than Hitler’s Nazis, and continue a long history of lie-began US Wars of Aggression. Indeed, this history of lie-began wars of empire by the .01% class are powerfully documented from Roman historians.
The most decorated US Marine general in his day warned all Americans of this fact of lie-started wars, and W. Bush’s Senior Advisor and Deputy Chief of Staff, Karl Rove, chided Pulitzer-winning journalist, Ron Suskind, that government will continue with such actions to “create our own reality” no matter what anyone else might say.
Cameron and other former imperialist colonial nations support a .01% extremist doctrine that includes more criminal policies:
- ongoing intentional poverty that kills ~20,000 children world-wide in gruesome slow-motion daily, with a total human death toll of ~1,000,000 every month. The total deaths from poverty in the last 15 years is conservatively greater than from all wars, revolutions, murders, accidents, and suicides in the 20th century. In the past 20 years, the total deaths from poverty probably eclipse all the above categories of death in all known human history. This is ongoing Crimes against Humanity ($1 to $3 trillion over ten years would end poverty while reducing population growth rates),
- a .01% oligarch class that “legally” hide $20 to $30 trillion in offshore tax havens; ten to thirty times the amount to end global poverty forever, in a rigged-casino economy designed for “peak inequality,”
- fundamental fraud to create what we use for money as debt with mechanics of adding negative numbers forever leading to today’s tragic-comic total debt that can only get worse with these mechanics,
- real unemployment near 25% with families who find work having to work longer and longer hours to counter real inflation well above official reports,
- “too big to fail” banks demand public subsidies (so-called “bailouts”) while gambling with over $200 TRILLION in derivatives, and deriving most of their income from subsidies and apparent market manipulations,
- daily and never-ending Orwellian criminal-complicit lies of corporate media.
I could go on to literally ~100 areas of crucial concern.
Prime Minister Cameron’s speech is for .01% government “leader” dictatorial power to say what is “extremism” and shut-down speech, media, meetings, and organizations they say are gateway “extremist influencers,” despite admitting in the speech that those he will dictate as extremists do not violate any law.
This type of government is not under law, but dictatorial to literally say what is and is not allowed.
This also means that Cameron’s speech is a mirror revealing the .01% doctrine; easily read by changing just a few words of the text to reflect the wars and dictatorship Cameron speaks for are the real extremism.
To help make Cameron’s Orwellian language clear, excerpts of his revised speech under my satire:
“As Prime Minister, I want to work with you to demonize and defeat the poison of successful multi-racial, multi-faith freedom in the UK and around the world.
We seek to destroy nation-states to invent our own barbaric realm. We back violence to achieve this aim – mostly violence against Muslims – who don’t subscribe to our sick worldview.
We promote intolerant ideas to create a climate in which we .01% flouish:
- Discrimination, sectarianism, and segregation.
- Criminal conspiracy.
- Israel .01% exercising malevolent power, and deliberately humiliating Muslims with aim to destroy Gaza.
- Provoking invasions of nations with false flags (and here) like 9/11 and 7/7 for anti-Muslim backlash.
- Creating terrorist groups like ISIL, Al Qaeda and Boko Haram to murder Muslims to provoke Muslim revenge.
- Creating poverty to provoke terrorism (and here).
Let’s not delude ourselves. The root cause of the threat we face is the extremist ideology of freedom. In the autumn, we will publish our Counter-Extremism Strategy, setting out in detail what we will do to counter this threat:
- We must confront and take freedom’s component parts to pieces – the worldview, recognition of our false flag campaigns, and the glamour of peace. We will continue to create, train, fund and arm ISIL to justify our domestic and foreign military presence.
- We must link violence and non-violence to justify criminalizing anything we label “extremist,” “despicable,” “hatred-peddlers,” and even “creeping extremism.”
- We’ll fund our own Muslim spokespersons, support campaigns, and provide political representation to shape debate how we wish.
- We’ll target the young with our propaganda.
In conclusion, criminalizing “extremism” despite our targets breaking no law, and dictating that extremism includes non-violent actions will give us ongoing reason to expand our .01% way of life: never ending fear, wars, debt, lies, and psychopathic control over the 99.99%.”
And Tom Secker’s 7/7 in 7 minutes:
Note: I make all factual assertions as a National Board Certified Teacher of US Government, Economics, and History, with all economics factual claims receiving zero refutation since I began writing in 2008 among Advanced Placement Macroeconomics teachers on our discussion board, public audiences of these articles, and international conferences. I invite readers to empower their civic voices with the strongest comprehensive facts most important to building a brighter future. I challenge professionals, academics, and citizens to add their voices for the benefit of all Earth’s inhabitants.
Carl Herman is a National Board Certified Teacher of US Government, Economics, and History; also credentialed in Mathematics. He worked with both US political parties over 18 years and two UN Summits with the citizen’s lobby, RESULTS, for US domestic and foreign policy to end poverty. He can be reached at Carl_Herman@post.harvard.edu
Delivered by The Daily Sheeple
We encourage you to share and republish our reports, analyses, breaking news and videos (Click for details).
Contributed by Carl Herman of Washington’s Blog.