Two Guam Radio Stations Announce Nuclear-Threat Warnings

| |

Top Tier Gear USA

guam

Residents were horrified to hear that the island of Guam was under a nuclear threat Monday night. Two Guam radio stations terrified locals after accidentally broadcasting a missile warning developed by the island’s government.

The message was allegedly mistakenly broadcast because of “human error” by both the KTWG and KSTO radio stations, according to the Sun, a UK tabloid.  What’s even more strange, is that the paper neglected to explain how employees working independently at two different radio stations managed to both make the same mistake at almost the exact same time.  This is exceptionally alarming especially considering Kim Jong-Un has mysteriously disappeared, adding fuel to the bonfire of speculation that North Korea is on the verge of dropping a nuclear warhead on the previously threatened island of Guam.

The alarm read: “A broadcast station or cable system has issued a civil danger warning for the following countries/areas: Guam; at 12:25 a.m. on Aug. 15, 2017, effective until 12:40 a.m. Message from KTWGKSTO.”  Terrified residents called the police fearing a nuclear attack.  According to BNO News, the message should have been taken as a test or an error because of the “lack of information” in the warning.

A real warning would normally include information about the type of threat and the recommended action, but a Civil Danger Warning is a rare type of alert which is used to warn of danger to a significant civilian population. Examples include an imminent or in-progress military or terrorist attack. –BNO News

Guam Homeland Security Adviser George Charfauros diligently reminded residents that they should remain calm even in the event of a credible threat because the US government has the “capabilities in place” to safeguard the island. So, the government has your back.  How comforting…

Defense Secretary James Mattis said something similar Monday while speaking with a group of reporters. The former general claimed the US has defenses in place that could intercept an ICBM launched by the North, though tests of the US’s ICBM-defense systems have been less than stellar. –ZeroHedge

Guam has been at the center of attention for several days now after North Korea threatened to launch missiles towards the U.S. territory, which is home to 162,000 Americans and the Anderson Air Force Base. Although the North’s threat is to launch missiles into the water to scare people, it has nonetheless raised tensions. Charfauros said, “We continue communication with our federal and military partners and have not received official statement warranting any concern for [an] imminent threat to Guam or the Marianas.”

But that’s probably not all that comforting to residents dealing with the threat of a potential missile strike, or nuclear war. Coupled with the government’s less than ideal missile defense system, fears are going to be sky high.

Delivered by The Daily Sheeple

We encourage you to share and republish our reports, analyses, breaking news and videos (Click for details).


Contributed by Dawn Luger of The Daily Sheeple.

Dawn Luger is a staff writer and reporter for The Daily Sheeple. Wake the flock up – follow Dawn’s work at our Facebook or Twitter.

Wake The Flock Up! Please Share With Sheeple Far & Wide:
  • Jeri Brace

    KIM flung Dung knows as long as he doesn’t preemptively strike first China has his back. But if he does he’s screwed, China washes it’s hand of him & he knows it.

  • dav1bg

    So the government will protect Guam, when a Pearl Harbor like disaster would lead to WW 3? Sorry Guam, you are on your own.

    • NonYo Business

      I think our government could of stopped PearlHarbor and chose not to. Likely to bring our country into a war it was successfully avoiding.

  • Rick E.

    The time and situation are ripe for a good old fashioned USA-made false flag!
    I doubt if N. Korea is THAT stupid, Kim knows that he and his country would be annihilated if he wiped out Guam.

  • RandyJ/ProudSurvivor