In what will essentially be a continuation of the debunking FEMA camps saga, Beck is planning an apparent all out “straw man” assault on “conspiracy theorists” Wednesday on his radio show.
His presentation will likely include a video put out by what I would consider a counter-intelligence group (channel) pushing the theory that the Sandy Hook School shooting was a hoax involving all actors. The video has ascertained over 11 million views and is ultra viral.
This theory encompassed by the videos maker quickly circulated around the internet as it has been used over and over by the mainstream media including CNN’s Anderson Cooper as an argument, once again claiming that “conspiracy theorists” say “all actors” were used in the school shooting when in fact this is only the view (personal opinion) of several misinformed under-researched conspiracy theorists and not the reports presented by credentialed alternative media agencies.
I would like to also mention that the purpose of this article is to raise public awareness to the prudent questions and facts surrounding the Sandy Hook School shooting which took place at 9:30 am on December 14, 2012, in Newtown Connecticut.
These questions need answers and the facts need to addressed instead of being overwhelmingly frayed by mainstream reports.
Here are some important questions that Glenn Beck will be sure to not to address:
- Glenn Beck will be sure to not address the fact that the suspects car (black Honda Civic) was reported by eyewitnesses (minutes after the shooting) and was shown on video to have had all 4 doors open with two black sweatshirts discarded on the passenger side onto the ground signifying possible multiple shooters.
- Glenn Beck will not address the fact that the police actually did chase a man into the woods and apprehend him after the shooting however no further reports by officials have been released.
- Glenn Beck will not address the fact that police audio confirms that people possibly disguised as nuns in ski masks in a purple van were spotted by police heading away from the scene shortly after the shooting.
- Glenn Beck will not address the fact that Lt. Paul Vance of the Connecticut State Police and the Newtown Police Department has previously been engaged in Active-Shooter Drills locally.
- Glenn Beck will not point out that Adam Lanza was listed dead on the SSDI Death Index on December 13, 2012, one day before the shooting.
- Glenn Beck will not tell you that initial reporst describe the shooters as being disguised as members of the clergy.
- Glenn Beck will not address that all evidence pertaining to Adam Lanza was sealed by a Superior Court Judges for 90 days following the shooting.
- Beck will likely not address why no surveillance footage was released from school cameras.
He will most likely instead tell you essentially that we can’t ask questions regarding any of these issues, out of respect for the victims families and or because it makes pro 2nd Amendment activists look bad.
It is also important to note that actors were likely not used in the shooting (besides the ones clearly used in interviews by the corporate media) and that real victims did indeed lose their lives that day. However, the media has gravitated toward this issue and it is adding confusion to what facts lie in front of us.
Read more articles by this author HERE.
Shepard Ambellas is the founder & director of theintelhub.com (a popular alternative news website), researcher, investigative journalist, radio talk show host, and filmmaker.
Follow Shepard on Twitter/NotForSale2NWO.
Watch and subscribe to Shepard on Youtube.com/user/NotForSale2NWO.
Follow Unbound Productions on Vimeo Vimeo.com/unboundproductions
Please feel free to checkout SHADEtheMotionPicture.com (An Ambellas & Bermas Film).
Delivered by The Daily Sheeple
We encourage you to share and republish our reports, analyses, breaking news and videos (Click for details).
Contributed by IntelliHub.com of www.IntelliHub.com.
We believe that the world has reached a turning point as the corporate funded and controlled mainline media has become obsolete as humans are now seeking the truth. Intellihub.com™ strives and will continue to uphold it’s duties to inform humanity of what is really taking place in the world around them. Sometimes truth is stranger than fiction.