New Executive Order: We Can Take Anything from Anyone at Any Time
March 19th, 2012
Very quietly, on Friday, March 16, President Barack Obama signed an Executive Order called the National Defense Resources Preparedness¬†order.
Like every “act” or “order” passed of late, the name is a completely misleading piece of false-patriotic propaganda.
It should be called the “We Can Take Anything from Anyone at Any Time” order, because that is exactly what it boils down to.
The general function of the act is this:
Executive departments and agencies responsible for plans and programs relating to national defense…or for resources and services needed to support such plans and programs, shall¬†identify requirements for the full spectrum of emergencies, including essential military and civilian demand.
This means that any department of the government that is responsible for any¬†item or service, either for the military or the general populace, can¬†make a determination of what the needs of the country are.¬† The “full spectrum of emergenices” means that this is not specific to times of martial law.
These departments shall:
be prepared, in the event of a potential threat to the security of the United States, to take actions necessary to ensure the availability of adequate resources and production capability, including services and critical technology, for national defense requirement.
This means that if you own a factory that produces something the government “needs”, your facility can be co-opted to produce the goods required.¬† People can be forced to work to provide these items.
A committee, headed up by the Secretary of Homeland Security, Janet Napolitano, “shall serve as the integrated policymaking forum for consideration and formulation of national defense resource preparedness policy and shall make recommendations to the President on the use of authorities under the Act.”
Six governmental departments have been delegated the authority¬† “to require acceptance and priority performance of contracts or orders (other than contracts of employment) to promote the national defense over performance of any other contracts or orders, and to allocate materials, services, and facilities as deemed necessary or appropriate to promote the national defense.”
This is followed by a list of the Department Secretaries and what items they can “reallocate” (which sounds better than “steal”)
(1)¬† the Secretary of Agriculture with respect to food resources, food resource facilities, livestock resources, veterinary resources, plant health resources, and the domestic distribution of farm equipment and commercial fertilizer;
(2)¬† the Secretary of Energy with respect to all forms of energy;
(3)¬† the Secretary of Health and Human Services with respect to health resources;
(4)¬† the Secretary of Transportation with respect to all forms of civil transportation;
(5)¬† the Secretary of Defense with respect to water resources; and
(6)¬† the Secretary of Commerce with respect to all other materials, services, and facilities, including construction materials.
So, again, it boils down to “anything they want” – if it isn’t specified in the list, it’s covered by the Secretary of Commerce with “all other materials, services, and facilities”.
If you are assuming that this appropriation of personal property will only happen during times of war or great crisis, don’t.¬† That’s covered too:
The Secretary of each agency…shall plan for and issue regulations to prioritize and allocate resources and establish standards and procedures by which the authority shall be used to promote the national defense, under both emergency and non-emergency conditions.
And this brings home “anything at any time”.
This is followed by a big section on defense spending and allocation of funds (more spending), as well as what reports need to be written.
Then¬†the order¬†discusses “labor requirements” of the “national workforce”.¬† Some of the new responsibilities of the Secretary of Labor, Hilda Solis,¬†are as follows:
- make a continuing appraisal of the Nation’s workforce needs for purposes of national defense
- the development of policies regulating the induction and deferment of persons for duty in the armed services
- formulate plans, programs, and policies for meeting the labor requirements of actions to be taken for national defense purposes
This means that you can be compelled to work at a specific job if the government deems it necessary.¬† Further, they can put you in the military, even though we currently have no active draft.
A decision-making committee has been formed.¬† Pay attention, because these are the folks that can take your things, commandeer your business and make you work wherever they choose, whenever they choose.
¬†The Secretary of State
¬†The Secretary of the Treasury
¬† The Secretary of Defense
¬†The Attorney General
¬†¬† The Secretary of the Interior
¬†¬† The Secretary of Agriculture
¬† The Secretary of Commerce
¬†The Secretary of Labor
The Secretary of Health and Human Services
The Secretary of Transportation
The Secretary of Energy
The Secretary of Homeland Security
¬†The Director of National Intelligence
The Director of the Central Intelligence Agency
The Chair of the Council of Economic Advisers
The Administrator of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA)
The Administrator of General Services
Finally, Part VIII of the order defines the general provisions- the items and property of American people which can be taken from them under the scope of this act.¬† It is simply astounding in it’s breadth of definitions.
- “Civil transportation” includes movement of persons and property by all modes of transportation in interstate, intrastate, or foreign commerce within the United States, its territories and possessions, and the District of Columbia, and related public storage and warehousing, ports, services, equipment and facilities, such as transportation carrier shop and repair facilities.¬† “Civil transportation” also shall include direction, control, and coordination of civil transportation capacity regardless of ownership.
- “Energy” means all forms of energy including petroleum, gas (both natural and manufactured), electricity, solid fuels (including all forms of coal, coke, coal chemicals, coal liquification, and coal gasification), solar, wind, other types of renewable energy, atomic energy, and the production, conservation, use, control, and distribution (including pipelines) of all of these forms of energy.
- “Farm equipment” means equipment, machinery, and repair parts manufactured for use on farms in connection with the production or preparation for market use of food resources.
- “Fertilizer” means any product or combination of products that contain one or more of the elements nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium for use as a plant nutrient.
- “Food resources” means all commodities and products, (simple, mixed, or compound), or complements to such commodities or products, that are capable of being ingested by either human beings or animals, irrespective of other uses to which such commodities or products may be put, at all stages of processing from the raw commodity to the products thereof in vendible form for human or animal consumption.¬† “Food resources” also means potable water packaged in commercially marketable containers.
- “Food resource facilities” means plants, machinery, vehicles (including on farm), and other facilities required for the production, processing, distribution, and storage (including cold storage) of food resources.
- “Health resources” means drugs, biological products, medical devices, materials, facilities, health supplies, services and equipment required to diagnose, mitigate or prevent the impairment of, improve, treat, cure, or restore the physical or mental health conditions of the population.
- ¬†“Water resources” means all usable water, from all sources, within the jurisdiction of the United States, that can be managed, controlled, and allocated to meet emergency requirements.
By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America…
THE WHITE HOUSE,
March 16, 2012
This Executive Order was quietly signed on Friday afternoon.¬† It is the death warrant of private property in the United States.¬† An Executive Order, by definition, does not require congressional approval.¬† A president can use it to set a policy and avoid all public debate and opposition.
This is nothing more than a foundation for the establishment of peace-time martial law.¬† The President and his buddies are no longer trying to hide behind a facade of democracy.¬† HE IS INTENT ON COMPLETE CONTROL.¬† No president, not even Bush, with the unPatriot Act, has done more damage to¬†the Bill of Rights¬†than Barack Hussein Obama. His utter contempt for the property and liberty of the American people, the Constitution and the Bill of Rights¬†is positively unmatched in the history of this country.
NOTE TO READERS:
It remains to be seen if the bought-and-paid-for mainstream media will publicize this outrage – nearly two days after the fact there is little to be found in a Google search, so my hopes aren’t high.¬† Don’t let the current de facto government sweep this under the rug – let’s make it our responsibility to spread the word on this.
Obama and his minions aren’t done yet.
Delivered by The Daily Sheeple
Contributed by Daisy Luther of Inalienably Yours.
Please share: Spread the word to sheeple far and wide
Leave A Comment...
The Daily Sheeple Home Page