The Obamacare website (Healthcare.gov) was taken down for maintenance in order to meet the government’s promised deadline of having it running properly. It’s back up and running now. Sort of.
And apparently, it still sucks.
Despite the victorious announcement by the Washington Post that the site is fixed and the deadline of November 30th has been met, we are officially calling “BS” on that announcement.
Among the failures, as enumerated on Breitbart.com:
- It can only handle 50,000 users at a time
- It loads incredibly slowly
- Small businesses still cannot sign up online (and won’t be able to until the middle of 2014)
- Technical problems still make it impossible to verify customers’ identities
- Technical problems are also limiting the transmission of accurate enrollment data to insurance providers
- The part that pays the “subsidies” to the providers isn’t even built yet
Well played, ObamaCare. Well played.
Delivered by The Daily Sheeple
We encourage you to share and republish our reports, analyses, breaking news and videos (Click for details).
Contributed by Kimberly Paxton of www.TheDailySheeple.com.
This content may be freely reproduced in full or in part in digital form with full attribution to the author and a link to www.TheDailySheeple.com.