George Soros Think Tank Proposes 13 Pieces Of Emergency Gun Control Legislation
January 23rd, 2013
Reader Views: 1,988
Today we reported thatÂ Jay Rockefeller fully supports Obamaâ€™s gun plan despite the fact that he owns an AR-15.
Now it seems that another ruling class control freak is jumping on the bandwagon as well.
None other than George Soros, has come forward, through his â€śCenter for American Progressâ€ť think tank, and put forward 13 different pieces of legislation that would restrict gun ownership and use among peaceful people.
According to Breitbart:
â€śGeorge Sorosâ€™ Center for American Progress (CAP) has published a list of 13 new pieces of legislation they claim we need right now, in the wake of the crime at Sandy Hook Elementaryâ€ť
The full list of new restrictions are horrible, because there should be no restrictions or prohibition on anything that doesnâ€™t violate another human beings health or property.
At face value they seem all warm and fuzzy, but the intention is to slowly chip away at various aspects of gun ownership until there is nothing left.Â A breakdown and description of the following terms can be found on theÂ think tanks website:
- A background check for every gun sale
- Prevent convicted stalkers from acquiring guns
- Input all necessary records into the FBI National Instant Criminal Background Check System
- Close the â€śterror gapâ€ť
- Penalize states that fail to provide records to the National Instant Criminal Background Check System
- Ensure that federal agencies provide required records to the National Instant Criminal Background Check System
- Perform background checks on employees of federally licensed dealers during the course of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives audit inspections
- Reregulate assault weapons
- Ban high-capacity gun magazines
- Require broader reporting of multiple sales of assault rifles
- Strip riders from the administrationâ€™s fiscal year 2014 budget and all future budgets that restrict gun data collection and sharing
- Treat gun trafficking as a serious crime
- Begin the process of the FBI absorbing the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives
The most broad and overreaching of these proposals is the â€śclosing of the terror gapâ€ť, this would ban gun ownership for anyone who falls on a government watch list.Â In the past people have accidentally ended up on these lists, or ended up on them due to their political views, despite them being peaceful human beings.
Just this week we reported that A West Point think tankÂ has issued a paperÂ warning America about â€śfar rightâ€ť groups such as the â€śanti-federalistâ€ť movement, which supports â€ścivil activism, individual freedoms and self-government.
So while all of these proposed measures may sound nice to people who are naive about the nature of government, it is just tyranny wrapped in the promise of security.
Delivered by The Daily Sheeple
Contributed by IntelliHub.com of www.IntelliHub.com.
We believe that the world has reached a turning point as the corporate funded and controlled mainline media has become obsolete as humans are now seeking the truth. Intellihub.comâ„˘ strives and will continue to uphold itâ€™s duties to inform humanity of what is really taking place in the world around them. Sometimes truth is stranger than fiction.
Please share: Spread the word to sheeple far and wide
Leave A Comment...
The Daily Sheeple Home Page