Did The Mars Rover Find Proof Of A War On The ‘Red Planet’?

| |

Top Tier Gear USA

cannonball

NASA’s Curiosity Rover, also often known as the Mars Rover took a picture that’s riled up space conspiracy theorists. They claim that this is “100% proof” that there was once a war on the Red Planet.

Conspiracy theorists claim that an object spotted in a photograph taken by NASA’s Curiosity Rover on Mars is evidence of a past war on the planet. Others, however, claim the object it is quite simply, a rock. Take a look a the photo below:

cannonball on mars

Conspiracy theorists color-enhanced the image taken by the Curiosity Rover, and now say that the image shows a round object, that they claim is a metal cannonball. Scott C. Waring claims the ball is “100% evidence” of a war on Mars and he suggests it was fired at the planet in an attempt to destroy Mars’ atmosphere.

A video posted on YouTube by channel WhatsUpInTheSky37 shows the image with an explanation as to why it is believed that this is a cannonball.  In the video, the image has been color enhanced to make the ball look grey against the red rocks. Commenting on the video, Scott C. Waring, who runs the site UFO Sightings Daily, said: “This metal ball is perfectly formed and about the size of a softball here on Earth. Guess what? That also matches the size of a cannonball.”

Waring added: “This projectile is sitting on the surface above all the wrecked stone structures around it. Fragments of a once civilization is sitting scattered in tiny pieces around this cannon ball.” He added:  “I do believe these balls and millions of others were deliberately shot at Mars from space all at once to destroy their atmosphere, burn it away. What I mean is a large enough man-made meteor shower could strip Mars of its atmosphere and thus, destroy all or most life on the planet surface.”

A quick perusal of Waring’s website shows that he also questions the moon landings.  So here’s a puzzler: how could we humans have a space war and shoot cannonballs at Mars to destroy their atmosphere if we haven’t even been to the moon?

Delivered by The Daily Sheeple

We encourage you to share and republish our reports, analyses, breaking news and videos (Click for details).


Contributed by The Daily Sheeple of www.TheDailySheeple.com.

This content may be freely reproduced in full or in part in digital form with full attribution to the author and a link to www.TheDailySheeple.com.

Wake The Flock Up! Please Share With Sheeple Far & Wide:
  • Yankee27

    We haven’t even been to Earth yet.

  • darkhorse

    re caption: we have more pressing problems on earth at the moment …

  • The Russians Did It!

    FACT: 97.3% of all Americunts who read this “article” will believe it to be true. The remaining 2.7% simply didn’t know how to read.

    https://uploads.disquscdn.com/images/78ec9d7455d288fbaeb874fe67df3b94d6aa96f962e1103732282e29c7894e5f.jpg

  • NonYo Business

    They have found many more images on Mars Rover that prove civilizations THERE… or proof that the rover isn’t there at all…

    Your pick, but remember… NASA – Never a Straight Answer.

  • TickTock

    And whatshisface will blame the jews in 3, 2, 1…

  • SP_88

    When people make these far out claims, do they ever consider the obvious things that would make their claims impossible or highly unlikely?
    If that’s a cannonball, and enough of them were fired from space to destroy their atmosphere, don’t you think we would have seen another one? In fact, don’t you think we would have seen a lot of them? What are the odds that this cannonball is just sitting there, well preserved, in good condition, but all the others are gone?
    And then there is the idea that someone has the advanced technology to fly a spacecraft in outer space, but their weapons technology never advanced beyond 15th century cannons and cannonballs.
    And of course, as the article says, this guy believes that it was possible to travel through space to get to Mars, but because of the Van Allen belts we cannot even get to our own moon.
    And I have to ask, why would anyone want to be bothered with destroying the atmosphere of Mars? What’s the goal? Why would anyone want to?
    Did I really need to point out how ridiculous this is?

    • davee

      Maybe they sent an army of horse drawn Cannons through the Stargate……..

  • jim_robert

    This article destroys the credibility this site needs

  • I think it found proof of the desert with hues adjusted in photoshop but that’s about it 🙂

  • Undecider

    There never was a landing of anything on Mars or likely any other body. NASA can’t even demonstrate the proper landing of a probe on Earth. All the photography has been done on various locations of this planet.

  • It is not Paranoia

    If there’s aynone here who believes this shit, come here, I want to laugh in your face. FOR HOURS!!!

    This is so fucking stupid it’s not even possible.