‚ÄúWhen a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.‚ÄĚ
Declaration of Independence, July 4, 1776.
There can no longer be any doubt ‚Äď the forces of tyranny are running wild across our once great Republic. The time has come for all good men and women to rally to the aid of their country.
We have now entered a historic crossroads that will decide the destiny of the United States.
Arrogance and corruption has long festered in Washington DC, but the last decade has seen an extreme acceleration of criminal looting and attacks on liberty ‚Äď every freedom is under sustained assault.
We the People, the rightful masters of this Republic, will either rise up through Congress and the states or we can trade in our birthright of liberty for the chains of a technocratic slavery.
Below we list some of the¬†more egregious acts of seditious treason against the Republic of the United States.
Anyone who wishes to continue to live in a free country and to pass that birthright on to their children must research this document and then lobby state legislatures and the Congress to do their duty and remove the would-be dictator.
The time has now come for a bill of impeachment to be introduced and debated in Congress. Obama‚Äôs crimes are public, and the debate in the House will serve as a court in which to display the tyrannical activities of President Obama and his cohorts.
As in the case of Richard Nixon, the exposure of Obama‚Äôs crimes may cause him to resign in disgrace. If he does not step down, the full House will then vote to begin the impeachment trial in the US Senate.
The time has now come to make your decision ‚Äď to stand up to evil or get on your knees as a willing slave.
Articles of Impeachment Against Barack Hussein Obama ‚Äď Filed by Citizen Alexander Emric Jones, January 15, 2013.
- He has clearly communicated his intent to eviscerate the second amendment rights of American citizens by¬†pursuing executive orders¬†to curtail the right to keep and bear arms without congressional authorization and in violation of the second amendment.
Below, Congressman Stockman has pledged to move for impeachment against Obama. I am standing up against Obama right beside him, will you?
‚ÄúThe President‚Äôs actions are an existential threat to this nation,‚ÄĚ reads a statement by Rep. Steve Stockman. ‚ÄúThe right of the people to keep and bear arms is what has kept this nation free and secure for over 200 years.
The very purpose of the Second Amendment is to stop the government from disallowing people the means to defend themselves against tyranny. Any proposal to abuse executive power and infringe upon gun rights must be repelled with the stiffest legislative force possible.‚ÄĚ
- He has lied to the American people by overseeing a cover-up of the Benghazi attack which directly led to the deaths of four American citizens.¬†The cover-up has been called ‚ÄúObama‚Äôs Watergate,‚ÄĚ¬†yet four months after the incident, no one in the administration has been held accountable.
- He has brazenly undermined the power of Congress by insisting his authority came from the United Nations Security Council prior to the attack on Libya and that Congressional approval was not necessary. ‚ÄúI don‚Äôt even have to get to the Constitutional question,‚ÄĚ¬†said Obama.¬†This is an act that ‚Äúconstitutes an impeachable high crime and misdemeanor under article II, section 4 of the Constitution,‚ÄĚ¬†according to Congressman Walter Jones.
- He has signed into law the National Defense Authorization Act which includes provisions that permit the abduction and military detention without trial of U.S. citizens, violating Habeas Corpus. Despite Obama claiming he would not use the provisions to incarcerate U.S. citizens, it was his administration that¬†specifically demanded¬†these powers be included in the final NDAA bill.
- He has violated the Constitution‚Äôs Takings and Due Process Clauses when he¬†bullied the secured creditors of automaker Chrysler¬†into accepting 30 cents on the dollar while politically connected labor unions and preferential others received better deals.
- He has violated Article II of the Constitution by¬†using signing statements¬†as part of his executive usurpation of power.
‚ÄúI will seek to thwart this action by any means necessary, including but not limited to eliminating funding for implementation, defunding the White House, and even filing articles of impeachment.‚ÄĚ
Rep. Steve Stockman, Texas.
For these, and other offenses which constitute¬†high crimes and misdemeanors, includingperjury of oath,¬†abuse of authority,¬†bribery,¬†intimidation,¬†misuse of assets,¬†failure to supervise,¬†dereliction of duty,¬†conduct unbecoming¬†and¬†refusal to obey a lawful order, we call for the immediate impeachment of Barack H. Obama.