Biden: Obama Considering ‘Executive Order’ to Deal With Guns

| |

Top Tier Gear USA

Delivered by The Daily Sheeple

We encourage you to share and republish our reports, analyses, breaking news and videos (Click for details).

Contributed by The Daily Sheeple of

This content may be freely reproduced in full or in part in digital form with full attribution to the author and a link to

Wake The Flock Up! Please Share With Sheeple Far & Wide:
  • Jeff

    I M P E A C H

  • Cymro

    Fuck Obama and Biden and whatever executive order they come up with.

    • superdave:-)

      Right on the money; an executive order doesn’t trump the Constitution.
      The people can nullify the order.

  • Wallmart is associated with this, where is its pic?

  • Petition Now!

    ● Pledge not to use an Executive Order to restrict the 2nd Amendment rights of law abiding Citizens.
    ● This is a petition to prevent the Obama Administration from issuing Executive Orders restricting the 2nd Amendment rights of law abiding citizens.

    ● Share this link & Get over there & sign it!

  • KrazyKat

    Any more illegal executive orders by this or any other president will result in their being placed on our list of enemies of the state. Warrants for citizen’s arrests will be issued and prosecution for treason will be initiated in person or in absentia.

  • YankeeDoodle

    I learned along time ago that it is better to keep your mouth shut and let people think your an asshole than to open your mouth and prove it. Apparently Biden hasn’t learned that lesson yet.

  • stock

    Methinks this would be treason, but we already knew that.

  • CommonSense

    Maybe The People should consider reading The Declaration of Independence to deal with Biden and Obama.

    However, even Ron Paul’s call for Revolution should the government take away guns will fade into darkness. Earlier someone mentioned that all we Americans do is complain via the internet and then go-about our business.

    3% of the People wanted to rid America of the Crown, the rest were Torries or couldn’t care. They eventually won and beat the other 97% and the greatest empire on earth at the time.

    The United States, despite what Obama and others would think, is officially recognized as a Republic, and our Law is the Constitution. The words here are a free expression exercised under the Bill of Rights.

    • SKIP

      “and our Law is the Constitution.

      And THAT ladies and gentlemen is VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW or OBAMA…….the same thing apparently according to congress.

  • 2amendment

    If Obama wants to remove guns from law abiding citizens, and if he takes that action by way of Executive Order, we will be watching the beginnings of Civil War 2.0.

    The Second Amendment is very specific. It states “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.”

    What part of the word “infringed” does Barry not understand?

  • obama said he can do anything he wants and your not going to stop him period,maybe not in those exact words but in that meaning.
    you and me both are in his words BUMPS IN THE ROAD he said he will meet resistance,so hes expecting some to fight…pick your side and be a man either fight for your rights or give up and do whatever he wants you to and shut up.

    • SKIP

      Expecting a fight! HAHAHAHAA the only fight will be crying John Boehner fighting back the tears as he and the congress totally surrender to the black muslim as usual…assume the position congress….that would be on your knees in front of the president fools.Congress simply the other hand of the democratic senate, DoJ, TSA, SCOTUS, FBI etc.etc.

  • Sir Vile

    One thing is for sure – Obama doesn’t have to worry about the military, can anyone point out a case where the military actually did something for the Constitution…in the 20th and 21st centuries, where the unconsitutional crap from congress was actually turned back?

    • SKIP

      (((theme music of jeopardy is playing)))))))

  • Caveat Emptor

    They have that ninny Biden running point on this so they can distance themselves when it explodes in their faces.

  • The MSG

    Obama and Biden want to fuel a revolution, their going to get one….