Our staff has spent the better part of the last decade helping to inform the public about breaking news, global developments, and trend forecasts. We believe strongly in the First Amendment as a tool for open discourse to effect real change on a local, national and global level.
In the age of information things happen fast and our readers have been instrumental in helping us get to where we are today. With so much happening we depend on you, the citizen journalist, as the first line of offense against tyranny.
WE are the fourth estate – a new press for a new era. We don’t need to be licensed, and we will not be silenced.
We humbly ask that you keep your eyes open for anything you feel may be of interest to the public. Most news happens locally and you’ll be the first one to see it. If you witness an event, have a tip to report or a video to share we encourage you to use our tips page to send us a message.
Please contact us with any questions, comments recommendations or just to let us know you’re out there!
The Daily Sheeple Staff
OUR REPUBLISHING POLICY
WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO SHARE AND REPUBLISH OUR REPORTS, ANALYSES, BREAKING NEWS AND VIDEOS
While mainstream media organizations like to maintain a stranglehold on information, we prefer that what you read and see here is shared across the world. As such, we have a very simple policy:
- We encourage third-party web sites to link to this web site directly. Members of the U.S. Congress and the European Union want to make this practice illegal by using copyright laws to restrict hyperlinking, the very foundation of the internet. You can be safe knowing that if you link to our web site via your social media page, blog, web site or aggregate we consider it a privilege, not a violation of our copyrights.
- We encourage you to take excerpts or republish our articles in full. That means if you see “The Daily Sheeple” in the author’s byline you are authorized to re-post the entire article on any digital medium that is not restricted with a “pay wall” , a paid subscription or used for commercial purposes. All we ask is that you let your readers know where you found the information by including the author’s name, our web site’s name and a direct link to our home page (www.thedailysheeple.com) or the original source page.
We collect your name and e-mail address for the purpose distributing our daily, weekly or monthly newsletter service. The e-mail address provided will be used for delivery of information you have requested from this web site.
The information we collect is used expressly to provide the services requested (i.e. The Daily Sheeple Newsletter). It is not shared with other organizations for commercial purposes. We will never sell your email address for any reason to a third-party organization.
In order to qualify to receive e-mail related services from The Daily Sheeple you will be required to confirm your service request by clicking a confirmation link sent to the e-mail address provided. By confirming your e-mail address, you will begin to receive newsletter updates from The Daily Sheeple until such time that the service is discontinued, or you choose to unsubscribe.
Several methods for unsubscribing to your newsletter subscription are available at the bottom of any emails you may have received from The Daily Sheeple.
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
a. Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on The Keryx Group, LLC.’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
i. modify or copy the materials unless you comply with the above listed “Republishing Policy”.
ii. use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
iii. attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on The Keryx Group, LLC.’s web site;
iv. remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
b. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by The Keryx Group, LLC. at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on The Keryx Group, LLC.’s web site are provided “as is”. The Keryx Group, LLC. makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, The Keryx Group, LLC. does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall The Keryx Group, LLC. or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on The Keryx Group, LLC.’s Internet site, even if The Keryx Group, LLC. or a The Keryx Group, LLC. authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on The Keryx Group, LLC.’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The Keryx Group, LLC. does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. The Keryx Group, LLC. may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. The Keryx Group, LLC. does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
The Keryx Group, LLC. has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by The Keryx Group, LLC. of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
Any claim relating to The Keryx Group, LLC.’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Texas without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.